I praise you, Heavenly Father
Always listening to my prayers
Jesus is the way
I will follow you
You lead to new opportunities
Guiding important life choices
Jesus is the truth
Help me to listen
You value my thoughts and feelings
I am thankful to know you
Jesus is life
And you love me
You restore my loved one’s health
I will seek your righteousness
Through your son, Jesus.
My heart rejoices
May my loved ones know you Lord
May you bless my family
Forgive me, Lord
Remove cherished sins
I thank you Heavenly Father
In your mercy you forgave me
Help me Lord to show you honor
Give me a deeper connection
Build my faith, Lord
Remove any doubts
Give me a firm and resolute belief
Soften my heart to hear your answer
Reveal unholy desires
Capture thoughts hindering my prayers
Change my heart, Lord
Draw my eyes to you
Remove any displeasing desire
Give me wisdom to turn my eyes to you
May your courage help me to speak up
To discuss wonderful things you have done
Help the ones who need to find you
Pour your love into their hearts
Reveal needs I can answer
Help us to forgive others
In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.
Call to Action:
- Identify someone who needs Jesus.
- Tell them the wonderful things He has done for you.
Connect with Me:
- Feel free to comment on this page about how Jesus has helped you find your way. I’m certain your words will be encouraging to another reader.
- You may also connect with me on Instagram.
- Consider following my Facebook page to view more blogs from Hope Writers.
- I hope you Join the Monday Club. If you subscribe, you will receive my blog posts in your email every Monday morning. Then you will never miss an encouraging word. By joining you will also receive a special gift, a poem which you may pass on to bless the women in your life.
2 thoughts on “A Prayer to Find your Way”
Wonderful prayer April. I know it is our heart cry also. Thank you. Mary Lou
Sent from The Marys
Thank you, By the way, I love both of your podcast!